Friday, January 6, 2017

"and the flames went higher!"

Well! This week reminds me of a Johnny Cash song."and the flames went higher!" Let's see now. I have been called a parasite, the devil, a liar, a fake. a welfare bum, accused of all manner of evil doings! What do you expect from a dirty lowdown bible quoting atheist? ha ha ha ha ha

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess. I am not going to publish my service record or veterans paperwork to prove anything to anybody. I carry an Identification card ( Department of Defense Uniformed Services/Identification and Privilege Card. DD Form 2765 issued by the government identifying me as a 100 % disabled veteran. Believe it or kiss my ass! Personally I don't care what you think. What is said about me on other blogs is also of no importance. You are bad mouthing a disabled veteran whether you choose to believe it or not.

I don't hate anyone. Yes, I am in a bad mood a lot of the time. I am a chronic pain sufferer. Peripheral Neuropathy is what it is called. Nerve pain. I take a lot of medicine for it. Caused by damaged nerves or Agent Orange pick one. Apparently I managed to fool an expert Neurologist and somehow fake a Nerve conduction Velocity test and an Electromyogram. Damn am I good or what? Then I managed to fool the doctor who prescribed my leg brace and the doctor who recommended my mobility scooter!

That is the reason I don't enjoy spending all that money I conned the government out of. Chronic pain and limited mobility.

I did one thing I regret. I should have kept my opinion to myself about another man's family problems. I don't know the whole story and should have remained silent. I do regret that and I am sorry I said anything about it. As far as everything else I have said here, I stand by it. It is my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion the same way Mr. Filthie is entitled to his.  I sincerely hope that his family circumstances change for the better and he can reconcile with his daughter someday.

I have said all I am going to say about this.

3 comments:

  1. Rat, you need a to get away for a while. You are wound way to tight and the haters are winning! Why don't you take Mrs. Rat on a 3-day cruise in the Caribbean, get some fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your concern old friend. I am fine, really. As you can see I am attempting to put the fire out. We will see what happens.

      Delete
  2. Good for you ... moving on! :D

    Got some snow the past two days here in Pennsylvania but thankfully nothing we can not handle yet. LOL

    ReplyDelete